Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Blog

Hey, I'm Justin and I'm a junior in high school. I try to always live life to the most, even though I'm not exactly super-exciting, though I try to make my life fun. I'm an only child, though my dog and cat are pretty much my siblings. My passion is hockey. I love everything about it, and the game. I work with my school's varsity hockey team, helping out with the equipment, taking care of the player's needs and working with the coaches. If I could play, I would, but since I can't skate, it kind of makes it hard for me. Being able to do this makes my life happy, since I really do not like my high school. To be honest, I've never really liked school. Every day, I think about the new experiences I'll be having in a year and a half in college. I really want to go to Michigan State and study broadcasting or sports journalism, and I can't wait to visit the school!! Overall, I hope that this class can really make my remaining time in high school interesting and take away some of the stress. Since I'm usually a pretty quiet guy, I hope that I can express myself well through this blog!

3 comments:

  1. I understand what your saying about school. It's become more of pain than of a resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stick it out for a bit longer and you'll be free of this overwhelming place! It's great that you found something you love doing! Hope to see you broadcasting one of the NHL games in the near future! P.S. nice nickname!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Justin, I think you will like this class. I think it's great that you got involved with the hockey team. Keeping seeking out those opportunities and try to focus on them instead of on the stuff you don't like about school. Not sure if you heard me say this already but don't let high school get you down. The day it ends, it'll be irrelelvant and you will never have to look back.

    ReplyDelete